Guatemala Shore Excursions
- Visit projects of weaving women in a magic villages where will learn about the daily life and habits, as well how they prepare their materials to manufacture those fantastic textiles.
- Discover the secrets of a colonial city like La Antigua Guatemala, its plazas and markets, its artisanies and art galleries, its museums and churches and the landscape of its imposing volcanoes.
- Explore the incomparable Tikal and its millenarian forest, its history, and the abundant wild life.
- If are an avid birdwatcher or a beginner do not worry; we can organize a fantastic adventure to observe the marvelous birds of Guatemala.
- Walk through fantastic landscapes, hike the Pacaya volcano, ZIP lining over the tropical forest are some of the options that we have for the adventurous spirits.
The excursion begins with a relatively strenuous hike through a beautiful pine forest, then through a more tricky volcanic ash section and finally near to the sulfur smoking cone.
Antigua Guatemala Tour
Our Cultural Walking shore excursion is a journey through our history visiting ruins, churches, markets and museums in Antigua Guatemala
A fantastic shore excursion to discover the Guatemalan coffee
You can also see the coffee museum and museum of Mayan music
This fantastic birding destination It has an infrastructure of trails for bird watching, which spread through the organic plantations of coffee, mountain forest, and cloud forest as well.
Birding at the Pacific Slope
This former coffee plantation is located in the middle of the tropical wet forest and shows a set of different landscapes: second-growth forest, rubber tree plantation, sugar cane, pineapple and cattle fields that inhabits 182 bird species.
Taste of Guatemala Excursion
If you are looking for an Authentic culinary experience during your shore trips and tours, you must sign up for this activity.
Markets & Textiles
Enjoy this effortless shore excursion visiting the villages around Antigua Guatemala; where will learn their history through ruined buildings, live culture, and the exceptional photo opportunity.