Shore trips especially for excursioneers:
Located in the heart of The Mayan world in the American continent Guatemala has privileged access to the oceans Atlantic and Pacific respectively that have turned this country into a unique destination for cruise trips.
Excursioners on a cruise travel can enjoy the fantastic shore excursions that Guatemala offers including live culture, Mayan cities, Colonial towns, regional endemic bird species and wonderful natural surroundings that inhabit a high diversity of wild life.
Martsam Travel Guatemala as a certified excursion company has selected fantastic destinations to satisfy the expectations of the excursioners, having in mind time and distances to enjoy the maximum of the trips.
We offer shore trips and tours such as Birding tours, cultural tours, sustainable coffee tours, volcano hiking, communitarian tours or a mix of Birdwatching and culture.
Our shore excursions start from two cruise trip ports (Port of Call) in Guatemala such as Puerto Quetzal in the Pacific Ocean and Puerto Santo Tomas in the Guatemalan Caribbean from where we can provide fantastic tailored shore trips or just transportation.
Our shore excursions have a high content of social, economic and environmental responsibility. Giving a result, authentic excursions.
- Visit projects of weaving women in a magic villages where will learn about the daily life and habits, as well how they prepare their materials to manufacture those fantastic textiles.
- Discover the secrets of a colonial city like La Antigua Guatemala, its plazas and markets, its artisanies and art galleries, its museums and churches and the landscape of its imposing volcanoes.
- Explore the incomparable Tikal and its millenarian forest, its history, and the abundant wild life.
- If are an avid birdwatcher or a beginner do not worry; we can organize a fantastic adventure to observe the marvelous birds of Guatemala.
- Walk through fantastic landscapes, hike the Pacaya volcano, ZIP lining over the tropical forest are some of the options that we have for the adventurous spirits.